Lemongrass tea is very refreshing. It’s unique citrus flavor make it a favorite among tea lovers. But lemongrass also has a variety of health benefits as well that you cannot discount.
- Lemongrass tea is good for your digestion. It soothes an upset stomach. One of its components is called citral. Citral helps with the digestive process.
- Lemongrass tea is packed with antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radical cells in the body that can cause diseases such as cancer. Increased levels of antioxidants make your immune system more effective.
- Lemongrass tea can help with high blood pressure. It contains high levels of potassium. Potassium stimulates blood flow throughout the body. This can relieve high blood pressure.
- Lemongrass tea is good for metabolism and weight loss. It boosts the metabolic rate. This helps your body burn more calories and store less fat.
- Lemongrass tea gives you healthy skin and hair. High concentrations of Vitamins A and C in lemongrass are good for your skin and hair. These essential nutrients are good for hair growth and preventing skin outbreaks.
- Lemongrass tea is great for colds and flu. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of lemongrass help your body fight off infections. High levels of Vitamin C are also a natural immune booster.
- Lemongrass tea can ease menstrual pain. Its soothing effects can relieve period cramping and other aches and pains. It is regarded as being a great product for women’s health in general.